Salary Range £25,000 to £33,000 plus a Company Car!
Head Office – Broxburn
HR Advisor – This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with some of the worlds most prestigious brands in the Motor Industry! The HR Advisor will be joining a vibrant, hardworking and fun team who ensure that our 1600 (and counting) employees receive a “best in class” HR service. You will report directly into the HR Manager and work alongside our existing team of HR, Recruitment, Payroll and Training experts! This is an exciting time to be joining the team following the launch of our fully integrated, self service HR portal which gives our employees and managers quick and easy access to their information from any device, at any time and in any location! Hot on the heels of our new HR system is Chatbot – a piece of artificial intelligence software allowing employees to ‘chat’ with the HR system to complete key tasks including claiming overtime and booking holidays!
The role is varied and you will deal with queries both on the phone and via e-mail and no two days will be the same. Dealing with general day to day HR queries through to supporting the business with complex HR cases. We are very much a family business and the HR Team is a vital part of that business. If you want to be part of our family, apply now!
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Coaching and developing Line Managers to increase their effectiveness in managing individuals and team performance, identifying future talent, engaging their teams and managing change effectively.
- Championing HR initiatives and working closely with external partners to deliver real “added value” to the business.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR policies, practices and employment legislation.
Experience and Qualifications
- To be successful in this role you will need to have generalist HR experience within a highly commercial and fast paced environment.
- Experience of working in a multi site environment is key.
- You will have strong communication, influencing and guidance skills with experience of operating alongside business stakeholders.
- We are looking for candidates who can tailor their approach with confidence in their decision making and the delivery of their objectives.
- You will hold at least your Certificate in HR Practice and be working or aiming to work towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD and have proven experience including, managing disciplinaries, grievance, employee engagement and advising on performance management approaches.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Maternity pay
- Family days out
- Company Sick pay
- Staff Intro referral scheme
|Contact Name||Margaret McMahon|
|Address||Easter Western Motor Group.
East Mains Industrial Estate
This job is new this week. Get your application in now to be included in the first week’s applications.